The Custom HTML Tag type allows you to deploy a tag that isn’t yet supported via Tag Manager. This code is provided to you by Overtok.
Please follow the installation instructions:
1. Go to you Tag manager account Click on New Tag tale, to create a new custom HTML tag.
2. Click on tag icon to begin setup
3. From the tag type list, click on Custom HTML option
4. Go to Overtok Admin panel to “My Overtok” tab under “Settings”.
Copy the code by pressing the copy button.
6. Next, scroll down the page to Triggering and click on the icon to activate it
7. Click on “All Pages”
8. Click on “Save” and submit the form
9. Choose a name for this tag and click “Save”.
10. It’s all set now and Overtok tag is ready. Click on Submit to activate it.
11. Name this version that included with the Overtok tag and click on “Publish” button.
12. Go to your website and check that Overtok Call Conversion button appears on the right bottom corner. Click and check you are receiving calls to your phone.
If you can’t see the button on your page, please check the following options:
Make sure your page is SSL secured (https://)
Check if you have pop-up blockers installed on your browser.
Find if the browser you work with is supported by Overtok
Desktop PC: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari*, Opera, Vivaldi (*On mac – support only Safari).
Mobile Android: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera mobile, Samsung browser, Chrome OS, Firefox OS.
Mobile iOS: Safari (Version 11+)
The code implementation process has successfully done.
Now you can build your call conversion funnel on Overtok’s admin panel.